Thursday, July 5, 2012
These are my personal, internal rules... kinda like Gibbs' rules from NCIS:
1) Your best is good enough. Less than your best is a waste of time -- might as well go open a box of Krispy Kremes.
2) If you can talk, you can work harder. If you're about to barf, you can ease up.
3) Never coast. Working out is playing tug-of-war with Death. The only easy day was yesterday.
4) If you hate it, you need more of it.
5) If you're done with your set, encourage those who aren't.
Posted by Tom, 7/5/2012 1:42:05 PM (Permalink). 0 Comments. Leave a comment...